Friday, December 19, 2014

Another Water Leak Repair

We live in an area that recently had some very heavy rain. This is a good thing for two different reasons:
  • We need the rain to feel up the lakes and reservoirs.
  • We need the rain to find any possible leaks in the front cabinet before we close it up.
*I am happy to report that a leak was found and here is the culprit-


We did use a towel and a small heater to dry the cabinet after discovering the leak-
*Happy is being used only because I am happy we discovered this before we closed up this area. We have also had another heavy rainstorm since the repair and I am happy to report that the leak has been eliminated.

2 comments:

  1. There was no seal. DH pulled the light off, cleaned everything and re-sealed it with a new to us clear caulk. I don't remember the brand but I will find it and reply back.

    ReplyDelete