Saturday, February 6, 2016

Fridge/Freezer Temp Gauge

"Happycarz"  shared something with us while we visited in Quartzsite last month. He showed us how he monitored his Norcold fridge. I was  so excited about this that I went searching for it after we got home!


(I am not proud to admit that I spent probably close to an hour trying to find the "La Crosse  Fridge-Freezer temp gauge"-until I realized that my phone camera was hiding those words which you could tell were made from a label maker.)


I did finally realize that all I needed was to order 2 more temp remotes from LaCrosse Technologies that would work with my tickless clock. The results- I have one unit that gives me the temperatures for the inside- the outside and Temp 2 for the fridge:

PLUS temp 3 for the freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment