Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Countertop Teaser

Here are a few photos of what is going on with the new countertop:

(You can see the countertop on the Entertainment Center in the background is also being switched over.) Here is a better photo of the Entertainment Center countertop.

And here is the cutting board that I will use so that I do have "extra" counter space.


Do you have a preference as far as the "stick-on backsplash" ?

We still have some finish work to take care of - but I had to share some pics!

1 comment:

  1. I like both, but my choice is the one on the right. It somehow seems a little "edgier", a little more "today". I'll be following your progress. We've just bought a 2000 Damon Challenger that's clean and neat inside, but dull as dishwater. I want to eventually paint the inside white and liven it up with pops of color, new hardware on the cabinets and drawers, wood-look floor, curtains, etc. Keep on posting pictures and I'll keep on rooting you on!

    ReplyDelete