Friday, April 25, 2014

More About The Seats

We have been researching and trying to make a choice on our seats before we went to Quartzsite. We were very disappointed in what little choices we had to sit in and compare  at Quartzsite. (Evidently the front cabin seats are not a "hot ticket item" in QZ.)

We spoke to Countryside Interiors while in QZ - but I am a comparison shopper so some research was needed after speaking to them again on the phone.  I found a couple of things that bothered me- They do not use the same model number as Flexsteel- so you really are unsure of which seat you are actually looking at on their webpage.  Another small irritation is that I could not view the full version of their website from my tablet. It would force me to the mobile version of the website- no matter what I did. 
I did a search and found Bradd & Hall in Indiana. We called after I found out they would send free color samples. Stephanie also took the time to explain some of the "leather features & benefits" of each style of leather.

She sent many different samples and those samples also made me change my mind of the seating color.

Here is  a photo of the color we chose-

No comments:

Post a Comment