Thursday, January 9, 2014

Whew...That Was a Close Call!

My plan today was to help clean out the "Diamond" with all the tools and miscellaneous stuff so I could take a few decent pictures on the inside - but I found something that could have been a major problem if I had not found it early today.
I found what appeared to be a water leak. We had put the rig on city water pressure early today to test all the lines. This was a good thing because we found a problem with the tub water connections.

The Pex tubing must be old enough that it would not seal around a shark bite fitting so we went to a local Marine store and bought a better quality fitting and clamp. Today may not have gone as planned- but I would rather take care of this today than I would a week from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment